In this diet, the effectiveness and speed of excess weight reduction combine with the maximum benefit for the body. Buckwheat contains a lot of protein, which puts it on the same level that meats rests at, judging by the nutritional value. In addition, buckwheat contains folic acid – a valuable stimulant for vascular strengthening.
The basic rules for this weight loss diet are as follows:
- Besides the buckwheat porridge, tea, water and 1.5%-fat yogurt, you should not consume anything else.
- To prevent fluid retention, buckwheat should be consumed without salt.You should cover it with boiling water or yogurt and let sit for the night.
- Your last meal should not be later than 6 PM. All you can have after this time is the drinking yogurt.
- Before a meal, you need to drink a glass of room-temperature water to reduce the amount of food that you consume.
- The diet regime – eat every 2 hours in small portions up to 5 times a day.
- To replenish your body’s vitamin resource, supplement it with a multivitamin complex.
- Effective weight loss requires regular exercise.
- This slimming diet menu includes only porridge in unlimited quantities and 1 liter of yogurt.
- You can drink up to 2-3 liters of water per day.
- Before going to bed, you are allowed to have 200 ml of yogurt.
The therapeutic option of the diet provides a therapeutic effect, aimed at the body cleansing. Weight reduction by 4 kg with this option of the diet is an additional bonus to the cleansing.
- Let buckwheat infuse in boiling water overnight, or during the day for 5-6 hours
In addition to buckwheat, you can complement your menu with the following products:
- All dried fruits except raisins;
- Tea, coffee without sugar 3-4 hours before bedtime;
- Oatmeal porridge 1-2 times a week;
- Honey, dissolved in tea 1-2 times a week;
- Tomato and cucumber salad without dressing, with greens.
Sample Diet Menu For A Day
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge without additives, 2-3 slices of cheese, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, yogurt;
- Lunch: cucumber and fresh cabbage salad, 150 grams of steamed or boiled chicken;
- Snack: 1/2 cup of yogurt, any fruit except bananas;
- Dinner: porridge without additives, vegetable platter.
Advantages And Disadvantages
- Even without physical loads, you can achieve a loss of up to 10 kg of weight.
- Fiber effectively cleanses the intestines and liver.
- The diet strengthens the cardiovascular system, there are no side effects.
- There is no limit to the amount of food consumed.
- Limited number of products allowed.
- The risk of lowering blood pressure to critical levels.
- Danger of exacerbation of chronic diseases, headaches, and increased fatigue.
*With the manifestation of apathy or weakness, you can add some dried fruit into the porridge or eat a small spoonful of honey to compensate for the lack of sugar.
The list of contraindications for the buckwheat diet includes:
- disease of the digestive system,
- breastfeeding and pregnancy,
- cardiovascular disorders,
- depressive state,
- renal failure,
- intense physical activity.